Sunday, December 21, 2008

8 years...

Today Hubbie and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary, what did we do to celebrate?? Well, Hubbie slept until noon (he worked all night), then we went to church at 1pm, then got home at 4pm and he left for work at 5pm. I then went to his Granny's house to celebrate her birthday and then I watched Cars with Chasetin and Tanner. Aren't you jealous of my day?? Actually, we are having a completely kid free night on Tuesday, which I am so looking forward to and am completely stumped as to what to do with it. These have been the best 8 years and I'm more in love with him now than I was 8 years ago, he's my absolute best friend.

I love you Hubbie!

4 comments:

S and RA Beazer said...

Congratulations on 8 great years, and two beautiful boys.

JT42 said...

happy anniversary!

NatalieHemingway said...

Happy Anniversary. For our first (8 years ago), Tadj and I moved out of our apartment (in the snow!!) and went to WalMart for a microwave cart. FUN!

Robyn said...

Congratulations! I recommend at some point during your date you stop by Coldstone. Doesn't get any sweeter than that, does it?