Monday, February 4, 2008

Random thoughts today!

I'm feeling lazy today because it's raining, that happens so rarely that we're just enjoying it. Little Man had big plans to go outside and practice "his basketball game" that when he opened the door he said "I can't believe my eyes, it's raining"

So because I'm lazy, I've just been sitting at the computer playing. Have you ever hit the button at the top of the blogger screen, the one that says "next blog"? wow! what fun!! I've been spying basically into all these people's lives, there are a lot of photographer blogs out there too, so I've been enjoying all their beautiful photos. I just really want to find more people I know that have blogs so I have something worthwhile to look at while I'm having these lazy days!

One of those photography blogs I found had the cutest pics of her boys in the tub, I thought photos like that would be great artwork for the bare walls of my bathroom. So below are some cute ones i took of Squirt. Little Man was too busy being a "water lizard"(????) to have his photo taken. Maybe next time!




Squirt had a big day yesterday, while changing his diaper last night, he was fighting me so hard to put on a new one, I stood him up and said "what do you want?" and he pulled my hand to the bathroom and pointed to the potty, so I sat him on it and he peed!! Let me tell you, I was as excited as I've ever been, I mean he his 22 months old. I fell asleep later that night to dreams of never buying diapers again! Of course he shown no interest today, but it's a start. This is almost 2 years earlier than Little Man! I thought he'd go to kindergarten in diapers!

Anyways that's my random thoughts for the day. Here is one more pic of the boys, they were just being cute. Have a good day

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I love the bathroom pic idea! I really think you should frame the first one and hang it!