Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dinner

Let me preface what I'm about to write by saying that my kids are both extremely picky eaters! Tonight, as usual, I make a really yummy dinner for Hubbie and I and something gross for my kids, tonight's request was Top Ramen, yum! So Little Man loves the stuff, and I know you're thinking- ewww! she actually feeds that to her children? I know, it's bad... but like I said they are so picky that when I find something they'll eat, I have to go with it! So I made it for Little Man and gave a small amount to Squirt, I wasn't optimistic that he'd actually eat it. Well he looked at it, picked up his glass of milk, poured it into the chicken Top Ramen and ATE away!! It was so gross, but I figured he was eating it and it wasn't going to kill him, right?

Anyways onto another topic, to kind of contrast my last post, this week has been so nice, I think almost 80 degrees. On Monday, I was sun bathing in the back yard!! I had to throw that in to make my whole family jealous, since they are all snowed in, in different parts of the country!

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Top Raman....HAHA!!!! 80 deg. Weather....you jerk!!!

Krista said...

Does he, by chance, take after his mother? I recall a certain little girl who was one whale of a picky eater. Maybe you still are? LOL

Enjoy that 80 degree weather while we sit here and freeze to death. Okay?

Genny said...

AAAAHHHHH! Somehow I totally didn't know you had a blog! Silly me. Now that I've found it, it will be on my weekly reading list! I miss talking to you by the piano every week, so now I will be able to get my Julia fix.

Ha ha....my mom used to feed us Top Ramen all the time, and I'm still alive! As far as wheter I am healthy, well, that's a matter of debate...but alive, yes!