Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Squirt speaks!

Okay, so the word "speaks" might be a stretch. Still, things are starting to come out of his mouth! A few days ago we were awake at 4:30am. He was hungry and I was staring into the pantry in a fog. He was pointing and grunting, his usual form of communication, but I wasn't understanding, so he threw his arms down in disgust with me and said "Tookie... I... want!" So sorry, I wasn't thinking about cookies at 4:30 in the morning. (being the great mom that I am, I gave him the cookie and fell asleep on the couch while he watched "Dora" and jumped all over me)

Then a few days later, he walked up to me and clear as day said "I go poop"- well, thank you for that one!

Anyways, being the stubborn child that he is, those words have not left his mouth again, but I know they're in there! So here is a video of him and some of the cute things we do hear from him alot!

No comments: