Saturday, January 19, 2008

My 2 weeks notice...

Yesterday I told Hubbie that I'm putting in my 2 weeks notice as a mother!

As you've read from my 2 previous posts Squirt has been sick- throwing up for 14 days to be exact. That's right 14 days of vomit! Well yesterday for the first time he did not throw up, but Little Man wanted his turn to shine and decided he'd do it if Squirt wasn't going to. Standing in the middle of my hallway he puked everywhere! He covered about 5 feet of floor too, including the wall on both sides, the basket of clean clothes at the end of the hall, and himself. (thank goodness for wood floors!) So effective Feb 1st, Little Man & Squirt will be without a mom and I'll be vacationing on a beach somewhere!.......................gosh I wish!

1 comment:

JT42 said...

HI JULIA and scott:)
it's a small world some days, isn't it. glad to hear from you, i will put this on my favorites :)
thanks for the understanding, i'm glad someone i know knows how i feel.