Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Any one want to venture a guess...

as to what is wrong with my baby?

Squirt has been throwing up for 12 days straight now... and the odd thing is, it only happens in the late afternoon and evening. If he doesn't throw up during his nap (I've thrown away 4 pillows and 1 sheet) then it happens around 7pm. At this point we can all tell when it's coming, even Squirt. And after he throws up now, he just goes on with his evening because it's just another part of his day. He's had blood work done, a urine culture done (getting a urine sample from a 21 month old was fun!) and yesterday he had some abdominal xrays taken, no results yet. The next step is to go to a gastroenterologist, I don't even know what that is exactly so I can't tell you if I spelled it right!

To top it all off, I had to reschedule his hand surgery that he was going to have this week. So he's going to have to go through all these test and then turn around and have surgery.

My poor baby... I wish I could help him some way. Pray for inspiration for the doctors!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Hey Julia, after much thought and concern. I think I know what is going on with tanner. It could be one of two things, or both. First, maybe Tanner is Bulimic, tell him that it's ok to be alittle chubby, he looks great for his age! Or maybe he just dosn't want his surgery. Kid's nowadays will do anything to get out of sergery. Ok, but seriously, I hope all is well and we will be praying for him.