Monday, April 9, 2012

STUDENTS of the Month!!






In December Squirt was student of the month. Squirt is like this little angel in class, never wanting to make his sweet teacher upset, so this didn't surprise me at all, I'm still super proud of him, of course:) They don't know prior to the assembly that they will be picked. Also he didn't see me sitting in the back, so he was completely surprised when they called his name. It was super cute. They get a bumper sticker but he was so excited about it that he stuck it too his sweater, so unfortunately it wouldn't stick to my car (oh darn!!)




His teacher wrote this about him:
Squirt is such a pleasure to have in my class. He is a good worker and gets along with all of his classmates. He is great in class discussions. It is fun to see his enthusiasm for learning. He is very deserving of being named Student of the Month. 
 
 

In January Little Man was student of the month. This one shocked me and I couldn't be prouder. He has made huge improvements this year, and I'm thankful that his teacher recognized him for that. He saw me when he walked into the gym, looked really confused, then I could tell that he realized why, and then he blushed and ducked his head. It was sweet. He walked home and promptly slapped his bumper sticker on my car... oh well.

His teacher wrote this about him:

Little Man is an amazing student. School just seems to come so naturally to him. He is always prepared when he comes to school and never forgets his homework. Keep up the great work! I have no doubt that you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to.


He was excited, I swear

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is great to see pictures of the boys! Thanks for the post.