Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter... better late than never!


 Easter morning dawned bright and early at our house. 5AM!  The little stinkers even beat the Easter Bunny up, so I made them stay in their rooms until at least 6 and then the Easter Bunny had to sneak out her bedroom window to hide eggs in the dark.  Yikes, she was nearly busted! 

Ladybug was not really very entertained by any of this. SHE didn't want to get up even at 6am... even for candy.  I kept showing her eggs and she would say "No dat not mine" 
 
For real Mom, get that camera out of my face!

Finally, I showed her what was in the eggs and she sat down and chowed on one, letting the boys do the rest of the hard work. 
Yes, Candy at 6am. You are the BEST Mom:)

SQUIRT: "BEST DAY EVER"

 Little Man: "Can't stop to smile, Too busy, MUST FIND EGGS"


After our ultra-healthy breakfast of Starburst and Jelly Beans, we got ready for church and had a photo shoot outside. I really didn't have very willing subjects, but they are cute none the less.

 I tried to get a cute picture of the dress I MADE for Ladybug. She wouldn't stand till, but you can still see it. It turned out pretty cute. (Just don't look too close)
 Hey, look at the camera!
 No, you look at the camera!
 This is so lame Mom!
 Say I love sugar... SUGAR!!



At church: Little Man chowed on even more candy that he had smuggled in, Squirt passed out on the bench, and Ladybug ran laps outside the Chapel for a full hour. 
Can you say SUGAR HIGH?!!?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

What cute kids! I wish I could come for a visit, but not this year. By the way, I think it is your turn.

Nancy said...

email me the picture that you posted captions "just say sugar."
Dad

Nancy said...

Love the pictures! We got the one you sent. I guess pictures are the next best thing.