Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Okay, Terressa tagged me so here goes:

20 Years Ago (1988): I was 7, we lived in Salt Lake City, my Dad was attending University of Utah. We lived in the student housing and I have some very fond memories, for starters, there was a playground 10 feet from our front door. I also got to ride the bus, that was so cool. I think back now and wonder how my mom didn't go crazy trying to keep 4 kids quiet in an apartment??

10 Years Ago (1998): I was 17, the summer before my senior year. I worked at the community pool so I was super tan and super cute!

5 Years Ago (2003): I had just had my first baby, and was probably very tired! I was all full of emotions that new mom's have, I never realized I could love my little guy so much!!

3 Years Ago (2005): We moved into our current house in Peoria, we also found out I was expecting Squirt, that was exciting.

One Year Ago (2007): I had a one year old who still wasn't sleeping through the night, 2006 and the beginning of 2007 are all a blur! Hubbie got a new job with the county, he was excited to finally be "using" his degree! In september I had an eptopic pregnancy, so I had to deal with the pain and depression that that brought with it, that sucked.

This Year So Far (2008): This year has been okay, nothing too exciting going on, My parents have come to visit twice so far, me and the boys took a trip to Utah and Idaho with them on one of the visits.

Yesterday: I don't remember yesterday, ummmm... oh I finished reading the 3rd Twilight book "Eclipse" that's why my day is a blur, I also had to work, It was very slow:(

Today: I went to the movies with my boys, we saw "Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium" it was really cute. I ate too much popcorn and then came home and thought about all the cleaning I should do, but didn't. I also talked Hubbie into taking me to Macayo's my very favorite mexican food restaurant. I've been trying to "frost" my bathroom window with this spray stuff today, so I think we're all buzzing a little from the smell!

Tomorrow: I'll probably think about cleaning some more and I probably won't do it. That's how great of a wife I am!! I have to grocery shop and pack for our holiday weekend, we're going to the family's cabin.

In the next year: Well no real plans, might try to get pregnant in a year or so, we'll see how that goes. After my last experience, I'm in no real hurry. Little Man will be in Kindergarten, so I'll get to spend a lot of time getting to know Squirtr better. I also plan to finish all the little projects that we've started over the last 3 years we've lived here!

I'm just going to tag anyone that reads this. So you... fill this out and post it on your blog! Have a good day.

4 comments:

JT42 said...

thanks for being a good sport-that was a good read, i like learning about others...have a great weekend :)

{krista} said...

I remember that apartment in SLC! Although, I liked the park you lived in Provo better! I think about cleaning daily, yet it never happens either. You must be too much like me.

Train Gang said...

LOL! I'm laughing so much about what you were doing at 17! love it. You don't remember the boy's name because you love Scott so much that everything else fades away. ahhhhhhwwwwww. That guy probably secretly stalks your blog and is burning with envy right now.

Genny said...

That's a great tag. It was fun learning more about you! I love that you don't remember your boyfriends name. He's probably still single and alone, depressed that he let his super tan and super cute girlfriend slip through his fingers! At least that;s the way I like to picture my old boyfriends. Except that doesn't really work cuz one of them just emailed me pictures of his FIFTH child! ha ha