Thursday, July 17, 2008

Daddy doing dishes??

I was going through the pics on my camera and look what I found:


yeah, that's Hubbie actually washing dishes! Even Little Man realized it was an unbelievable thing and went and got the camera. (Just kidding babe, I love you!) I also found lots of pics of the dogs and the floor and Little Man's feet. He's a photographer in training. In Hubbie's defense he does help out all the time, he just DOES NOT do dishes, it was his punishment as a child, and because he was a total pill he did a lot of dishes, so it brings back some repressed memories or something!

After my last post, I'm going to try and be a little more positive. Sometimes I feel like I'm a magnet for insanity... but I'll try looking it at it from the bright side! My life could be so much worse, but it's not and for that I am very grateful

I also loved my aunt Ruthie's idea for a photo a day. So here's day 1 for you- Scott doing dishes.

1 comment:

{krista} said...

I hope you are better at it (the picture a day thing) than I was...

I'd like to capture a pic of Cody doing dishes... since it never happens. Even when I was in Utah for five days last week with grandma, he made the kids do the dishes. ha ha!