Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oopps!

Damn is my swear word of choice... It could be worse right? I don't say it that often except when I'm really mad- like when a 2 year old dumps a whole bag of bbq chips on my CLEAN floor, I drop a large book on my toe, or nearly get broadsided in the car... anyways, it's apparently Little Man's word of choice too, there was a clock sitting on the dresser in his room, you know the kind with hands, that clicks and clicks and clicks when it's quiet. I had removed it from Squirt's room becuase he kept pointing to it. Today I heard Little Man mumble under his breath "Stupid Damn clock" and throw it down the hall. Well it's broken now, so we don't have to worry about the thing anymore!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

HAHA! Mine was Damn-it until my then 3yr old son told my mother-in-law, "Grandma, we don't say damn-it." Now I only say it when the kids are not around.

S and RA Beazer said...

I remember the first time when my child used one of chois=ce words. He was immitating his grandfather, I'll let you guess which one. Needles to say after we stopped laughing we chewed out grandpa. it didn[t happen again for a long time.

The Johnson's said...

He He!!

JT42 said...

that is too funny!

Train Gang said...

I love how he takes matters into his own hands!

P.S. we had one of those loud clocks in sim's room and she woke screaming in the night saying the clock was "getting her". they are just bad news. total "swear worthy"