Monday, May 26, 2008

Vacation

Well we survived our vacation, although just barely! I had to sit in the back with both boys almost the whole trip, my mom took pity on me for a short time, but then Little Man made her tell him stories constantly, finally she was "storied out" and I got the back seat again! Little Man and Squirt were crying for Daddy by like day 2 of our trip (we left Daddy at home). We went to my cousin's wedding in Salt Lake and then up to Idaho. We stayed with a million different people which was nice in some places and not so nice in others. I had to sleep with Squirt for 10 days, he's a kicker! I was not prepared for 43 degree weather, so we froze. And this was kindof funny: I discovered on day 9 of our 10 day trip that I had grabbed 2 conditioners, not a shampoo and conditioner, so I had been using double conditioner for 9 days, no wonder I felt like a grease ball! Sorry to those that I didn't get to visit, my Dad was driving and I just went where I was told to go! Here are some highlites:


Bryce Canyon- totally amazing!


I found Little Man holding hands with my cousins daughter Aubrey, walking down the isle. My cousins Ashlee and Arilee married them, and Little Man (with some heavy encouragement) even kissed her on the cheek. It was pretty funny, but he was very embarresed.

Me and two of my little brothers

The Bride and her mom walking down the isle!

Tractor rides with Grandpa

This one cracked me up- I left both boys sound asleep next to each other in bed, I went to check on them an hour later and this is what I found. Squirt is actually under Little Man's legs, I have no clue how this happened!


Little Man "surfing" down the sand dunes or "sand dudes" as he called them, in St. Anthony, ID. we are still dumping sand out of our shoes, pockets, and anywhere else it may have gotten.

Visiting the new Rexburg temple


This is Little Man and me in front of the temple, my mom didn't give us a warning that she was taking the pic. It was very brite out!

We did alot of visiting and catching up with family. We visited "Cove Fort" on the way home, that was pretty cool.

5 comments:

JT42 said...

yeah, what a challege to go on vacation that long without your other half...i think i do it once or twice a year and then forget that i don't want to do it ever again-it's just easier with the hubby there :)-glad you had your parents though. sorry to hear about the conditioner...it's just vacation though-HA!

{krista} said...

Two conditioners? Ha ha! That's funny. I thought it looked good anyway...

The wedding was FUN! Chasetin and Aubrey were such good sports. My girls are terrorists, I know. They got their payback when they came to hang out... the girls really found out what it would be like to have a couple more brothers... Justin loved it! The pic of them sleeping together is GREAT!

S and RA Beazer said...

It was sure nice to have you come visit. Your boys are sure growing up and getting more handsome every day. We wish you lived closer so we could see them more often. Didn't notice you had a conditioner problem with the hair you always looked great.
Sorry we didn't get train rides, maybe next time, weather permitting of course.

Train Gang said...

Wow the new temple is so pretty. I really liked the sleeping picture. What are little brothers for, right? body pillows!

Nancy said...

I had so much fun on vacation.
I love you all very much, just wished Scott would have been along.