Monday, May 5, 2008

Birthday

My birthday was coming up, Little Man asked me what I wanted so I played the mom card.
Me:"I want nice kids who clean up their messes"
LM:"No, what do you want for a present"
Me: "That's what I want for a present"
LM: while giving me a 'you've lost your mind' look- "OKAY, but I still want toys for my birthday"

I had such a great day, Hubbie took me to dinner and then I went and spent my gift cards, so I got lots of summer clothes! Thanks for that to my mom and mom-in-law! And do you know what? All 3 of my "little" brothers remembered my birthday! And so did my grandparents. How nice is that? Gotta love family.

3 comments:

The Johnson's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Glad you had a good day. Lets get together sometime. I have a break from school until the 19th.

Train Gang said...

Wooooo Hoooo! Cinco de Mayo!!!! I love Chastin's comment. Love that he's letting you know he's not going to ask for a mom and dad who 'take care of him' or 'clean up his messes' or something like that. too smart. Happy Birthday!

JT42 said...

happy late birthday, so sorry i don't think i knew when your birthday was-glad you had a good day though. so did you get your "present"?