Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Farewell to Kindergarten! It has definitely been fun, but now we're on to 1st grade (and all day!!!). Unfortunately, this means that I have a 4th grader too. How did that happen?

The Kindergarteners put on an awesome show with songs like:  "I'm a V.I.P in my Family" and "My teacher taught me how to read..."  and "Hit the Road Jack"  It was very cute and Sienna sat there copying their hand actions and just clapping her hands the whole time.   They had each kid walk across the stage, and the teacher told what they wanted to be when they grow up. Tanner said he wanted to be a fireman! 

Tanner at his Table, picking up all his papers.

Tanner & Miss White. Tanner loved her this year.
As Teacher "Thank You's" we gave some plants that said "Thanks for helping me GROW this year"



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Congratulations Tanner!