Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Yesterday was one of those days where I was wishing for an owners manual on my kids.

One where I could find this sad face:
And it would say see Chapter 3.

Accompanied by Fever?... See Section 4,
Clinging to mom's leg?... Paragraph 6,
General crankiness?... Line 3.

And then it would tell me.......... to love her all day long, not accomplish a thing, drag my butt off the couch at 4:45 to make it look like I did anything today before Hubbie got home.

At 4:45... I combed my hair, washed enough dishes to eat off of, and then made Waffles for dinner, declaring it "Breakfast for dinner night" like that had been my plan all along. I even got thank you's for dinner! I guess the day wasn't a total loss.

And the princess is feeling better today... thank goodness! She's making up for lost time... eating everything she should have consumed yesterday as well as today. And she's feeling back to her fashionable self as well: Sporting a purple plaid hat, pink tie-dyed dress and rainbow colored tights. She's totally full of AWESOME and she knows it!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yes that would be great if there was an owners manual for kids!
Hope everyone is feeling better.