Saturday, January 1, 2011

Our Top 10 of 2010

The New Year has me reflecting on the old. Together we came up with our "Top 10 of 2010"
I put them in the order they happened, not necessarily by importance.

#1- Hubbie's Day Job- After working nights/weekends for 18 months, Hubbie got transfered to days, a huge blessing for our family. This little experience also helped to really drive home the fact that prayer really does work.

#2- A New Baby Sister- We can't even remember life with out little Ladybug.

#3- Squirt moved up to Primary- In our church, at the beginning of the year the 3 year olds move up to primary (the children's sunday school group), to the "Sunbeam" class. He loves primary and his teacher.

#4- Little Man was a Soccer star- first and best Soccer season ever. 3 goals this season!

#5- Disneyland!- need we say more?

#6- Becoming as good a fisherman as Dad!- We went camping and the boys caught so many fish- Little Man 13 , Squirt 5.

#7- Ladybug Grew... and Grew. She's finishing off the year at 22lbs (she gained 13 this year!). She's sleeping thru the night, walking along furniture and already bossing all of us around.

#8- Trip to Utah- Our cousin Jon got baptized in November so we spent a long weekend up there. FUN FUN FUN!

#9- 5K- I had a goal to run a 5k by the time I turned 30. I did it with a few months to spare. It was my best time ever as well: 33:57.

#10- And last but not least (for me anyways) - I got released from PRIMARY- and put into YOUNG WOMEN's. After 6 years of various callings in primary. I. AM. DONE. (loved loved loved it. but on to other things...)

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Quite a year! Wonder what all will happen in 2011.