Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

I realized I never blogged about Christmas... so here goes.

I kept things simple this year, I didn't take alot of photos, I just enjoyed being with my children.
We always start our festivites on Dec 23rd. We head over to Arizona Mills Mall, where we exchange names and then split up and have fun dodging each other through the mall, while we fight the crowds and shop for each other. Then we have dinner at Rain Forest Cafe, and then we head over to the Christmas light display at the Mesa Arizona Temple. It was very beautiful, unfortunately, everyone else had the same idea though. There were so many people there that we didn't stay long. The next day we went and saw Tangled for our Christmas Eve movie. It was so good, and I'm so happy to have a girl now so I can justify the purchase of movies like that one!
After that we headed out to Hubbie's parents house for our usual feast and hung out all day. We decorated cookies for Santa and just hung around:
(look she's already a pesty little sister!)

The kids got new jammies from Grandma:


Christmas morning was fun, although it started a little too early, at 5:30. I decided to wake up Ladybug, I mean come on, I didn't want her to miss out on her first Christmas. Really though she could have cared less. After everything was said and done I put her back in bed and she slept until almost 10. Ladybug got a Ladybug pillowpet from Santa and several dolls and stuffed animals from Grandma's. Frankly, she has not cared less about any of it yet. But she's still a little young.


Squirt got 2 lego sets, a parking garage, and a remote control dinosaur that has officially driven our poor dog crazy! He was very happy.


Little Man got a DS (well to share with Squirt), 4 lego sets, a black jaguar and a new football. He was also very happy.
Oh, and they both got a very large train set from their Great Grandma, it's pictured behind Ladybug. Did I mention it's large?

Hubbie's highlights were a 3 month membership to Massage Envy. My highlights were some cake decorting stuff (cause I want to learn. Don't ask how bad my first cake turned out!)

We had a very happy Christmas, and now I'm waiting for Hubbie to go back to work and Little Man to go back to school so I can take down all the decor. (They won't let me yet!)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It looks like the kids all made a haul! I'm glad you all had a good Christmas!