Saturday, December 11, 2010

Little Man's Letter to Santa:

Dear Santa,

Thank you for the bike and the guns last year. I hope you are not sick this year. I wold like the LEGO City Airport and I wold also like a little stuft animal frosty the snow man in my stoking. I also want a Santa soot and make sure it's a size 7 and kid size. My family wold leave you six cookies and a carrot for your reindeer and a little carrot for Rudolph just in case. I hope I'm on the good list.

Sincerly,
Little Man

p.s. please please tell me I'm not on the noty list.


Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute!Cute!Cute!

S and RA Beazer said...

Have I ever told you that I feel lucky to have such cute fellers for relates. They keep us entertained. Love this letter.

JT42 said...

awesome! LOVE it! your little girl is adorable! LOVE the outfit, did you make it?? I need to discover that talent in myself ;)

SuperMommy said...

Haha! How cute.