Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I found a couple of "notes" I had posted on facebook long ago before I had a blog. I thought they would be better preserved here. So I will enlighten you for the next few days:)

Here's somethin' from this little fella' when he was 4 (seems like a lifetime ago!):

I was making a peanut butter sandwich after preschool one day when Little Man says to me “My vajama itches” I slowly turned around and said “Your what?” He said “My vajama, you know down here?” (Pointing to his crotch and looking at me like I’m a complete idiot) Now, I know how Little Man’s internal computer works and if I over react it’ll be like a go ahead to use the word as often as possible. So I calmly asked where he learned the word. He said from his cousins. I wasn’t really surprised although I was a little concerned as to where, when (and HOW) this conversation came about. I tried to explain that he didn’t have a “vajama” that only girls do, but I obviously don’t know what I’m talking about because his 6 year old cousin is always right!

No comments: