Thursday, October 21, 2010

Another one from facebook!

09/2007
Okay, I was getting ready to go to church and decided to wear my knee high leather boots, I was feeling pretty proud of myself because I could finally get them on (my baby is 18 months old, I'm finally losing some of the weight!) I walked out of the room and my dear, sweet 4 year old says (and I will not do justice to his tone on the computer, but I'll try) "WHAT are you wearing??" I said "What? good or bad?" He said "BAD!" so I went in to change my shirt, came back out and he said "No mom, TAKE OFF THE BOOTS!" so I then took off the boots and he then told me the shirt I was wearing looked bad. Like 6 outfits later I was given approval to leave my room ... All from the little boy wearing glow in the dark dinosaur jammies!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

At least little children are usually truthfull. Who at church would of told you that?
I am sure that he has great fashion sence.