Sunday, November 22, 2009

And the Christmas Madness begins...

My kids are wrapping stuff. This means that:

a)you can't find any hand towels, dish towels or small blankets.
and
b)all of your small items will go missing.

During this time of year you regularly hear phrases like: "Little Man? Where is the remote??" To which L.M. will respond "Oh, I wrapped it, hold on." and then he'll start searching to find which package it's in. We will lose things like the remote, a belt, a wallet, CAR KEYS, cell phones, etc... All of the good things, the essential things. It usually doesn't start until the tree is up, but with Christmas music now being played on the radio we're feeling unusually festive I guess.

Heaven help me!

2 comments:

charm said...

Seriously, I look forward to when you update your blog! I ALWAYS laugh! Your kids sound like they keep ya on your toes! ;)... I guess kinda like all of ours...

S and RA Beazer said...

I love to read about your adventures with the boys. They are truly cute