Friday, March 27, 2009

My baby...

My baby turned 3 this week. That is a really wierd feeling. I swear he was just born. Yeah, I also hit the gym, cause I can't say I just had a baby with a 3 year old trailing behind me. Just not gonna work.

3 years ago he was brought into the world. If this doesn't gross you out, I don't know what will!

The Family



Nov 2007

And today: Best Buds


He's such a sweet heart, but he's quite a bully too. The other day we saw a person standing on the street holding a sign for something and he said "Mommy, what that guy doing? Lets go beat him up!" *Really makes a mom proud*

He's extremely shy, and still loves his mommy. He's extremely OCD and he's finally proud of himself for going potty. I don't know how we ended up with this little blue eyed, blond haired, fair skinned, RIGHT handed boy (Hubbie & I are neither Blue eyed, blonde, fair skinned or right handed) - but I can't imagine my life with out him.


Happy Birthday Squirt!


5 comments:

The Prices said...

He's adorble, blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin and all. Actually, he doesn't look all that fair, just compared to Chasetin. Happy Birthday Tanner!

{krista} said...

I don't know where he gets that blonde hair, blue eyes and fair skin, except from some of his cousins. Happy Birthday Tanner!

Nancy said...

I am glad I was able to spend his birthday with him.
Your boys are both sweethearts.

Genny said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!! Have a great day and give your mom hugs and kisses. She's awesome.

That Girl said...

Hey, lady! So glad you found me, so I can spy on you. (And duh - I totally remember you. Such a question!)

And the whole 'can't blame it on baby weight with a three year old tagging along behind' - PURE CLASSIC.