Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pumpkin Fun

We elected to paint our pumpkins this year, mainly because Little Man said he wanted to use the "big knife" to carve his and I just didn't think that was the best idea.

Here is Squirt painting, he got to use watercolors and still managed to make the biggest mess. He still had fun though, although the watercolors didn't really work all that well.


Here is Little Man, he had a blast as well. Never under- estimate the mess your children will make with paint. He managed to get purple paint all over his jeans, fortunatly I saw him do it, so I was able to strip him down to his underware and throw them in the wash- the paint actually came out!



Hubbie joined in on the fun, although I believe he was saying "DON'T take my picture" here.



Don't forget about me! Mine has a nose ring and purple hair, I was feeling rebellious today!



Our Pumpkin family: