Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Babies

Babies are so fun (especially when they belong to other people!!) and we've got to add 2 new one's to our family this month (well actually October, I'm just a little behind in blogging it)

My brother wife had a baby girl and she is just so beautiful and I can't wait to see her at Christmas time, I don't have any pictures of her but you can see her here. Her name is Olivia, or Baby Walla as Squirt calls her.

Then there is Baby Logan. This is Hubbie's sister's baby. He was born about 10 days after Olivia. He's super cute and so tiny. His 3 big sisters were so excited to welcome him to the world.

Little Man was so completely in love with him, and sat there rubbing his head the whole time we visited him at the hospital.

1 comment:

Bryce said...

I can't wait for Christmas it's going to be SO fun!!! I can't wait for Chastin and Tanner to met their new cousin, Adrienne on the other had is alittle nervous. I'm not to worried, Ollie can be alittle feisty when she needs to be.