Monday, December 3, 2007

Oregon, cont...

Well the wedding happened, full of drama... mainly just rushing and people pulling out their hair. But the fun part of the whole weekend was that both boys decided they'd rather have the flu than have fun. Squirt started puking Thursday night (thankfully he waited till after the plane ride) and Little Man started puking Friday night. It's so fun having exploding kids when your in someone else's house. I had the whole basement of Hubbie's aunts house covered in towels and blankets. I did more loads of laundry than I do normally in a week. The good thing is that their house is big enough that the rest of the world could continue functioning upstairs and no one knew how bads things really were downstairs. Also I think I may have actually lost a pound or two from all of the running up and down the stairs I did (of course the vomiting hit me Saturday night, so that helped) The happy ending to this story is that they were both so exhausted that they both slept from start to finish on the 2 1/2 hour flight home. I was so grateful and so were the folks around us, because I had the barf bags ready! It drizzled the whole weekend and we even saw some snow... that was nice. I decided that travel (with kids) is over rated!

No comments: