Sunday, December 9, 2007

Food poisoning!

I could just die right now... Okay so I'm over the 8-9 achievement day girls at church, I had them over last Wednesday to make cookies and then we we're delivering them to some people in the ward. Today one of the little "angels" says "Oh, by the way- we all got sick from the cookies on wednesday" come to find out 2 of them (fortunatly only 4 came) were vomiting the next day, ALL DAY! Boy what a good leader and responsible adult am I?? I didn't eat any of the dough, and when they wanted to see who could shove the biggest ball of dough into their mouths and swallow, I did warn them that it wasn't a good idea! I guess I should have been a little more firm! So I apologized to the girls so many times, and emailed the parents (that's just too embarrasing of a phone call to make!) In my defense it was store bought dough! And the funny thing is, the sugar cookies were so ugly, I let them take them home and we delivered some regular cookies that we made, so at least we didn't poison the whole ward! Maybe they'll release me?!?!...

No comments: