Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots going on...

So much has happened in the last month is has been crazy. I'll try and catch you up on all the great details over the next week!

About a month ago, my dear friend and co-worker Kami decided that she couldn't stand Arizona's heat another day (can't blame her really!) and moved back to Oregon. I was thrown head first into working full time doing EVERYTHING that we did between the 2 of us. Now, a month later, I feel like I've finally adjusted. It's really turned into a blessing, I actually go into the office less, but get paid more (always a bonus!) and I've set things up so I can do most things from home. The down side is that I have a bluetooth in my ear about 40 hours a week, but we're all getting used to that too. For the first 2 weeks, the boys were constantly saying "Are you talking to me?" Because I would just start randomly talking!

Also about a month ago, one of Hubbie's co-workers was applying for a job promotion at work. It seems strange to pray that someone else will get a promotion, but if she did, Hubbie could transfer to the Glendale office (he's currently at the Mesa office, about an hour away on a good traffic day). He got the call about 2 weeks ago that she got the job, and so he got her desk. He started this week and it's been fabulous! He wanders in the door about 5:15pm rather than the typical 7pm. Also he said he hasn't filled his gas tank in a week, which is EVEN BETTER!

1 comment:

{krista} said...

Yay for job promotions!!! Can't wait to hear about the baptism.