Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our Newest Form...

of Punishment Discipline:

The other day Hubby got back talked to. Big surprise around my house! Rather than getting mad I heard him say "10 pushups- NOW" and Little Man just dropped down and did it. I was shocked. The same thing for Squirt. Hubbie said "Well, I figured since they'd be doing so many they would at least benefit physically from it"


And today something amazing happened. I asked Squirt to get his shoes on (a huge battle every morning in my house) and then a minute later I asked again, with out looking to see if he did it. Because he never does. He says to me "Mom, I already did." And there he was, standing there with his shoes on. I was speechless.

So there you have it folks. PUSHUPS WORK.

Look we even make Ladybug do them when she back talks:
Ok just kidding, this is her trying her hardest to CRAWL!

5 comments:

That Girl said...

LOL

Love the last picture!

The Leiths said...

lol this is perfect! i love it! and i ove that sienna does it too!!

The Prices said...

I'm trying it!

Nancy said...

That is a good idea. I love to see pictures of your kids, even if they are doing pushups.
Sienna is growing!

Robyn said...

LOL! I am LOVING this idea!!