Friday, August 13, 2010

From here on out she shall be known as...

LADYBUG:


... and she's 6 months old now! Here's what she's accomplished so far:

*She sleeps 12 hours a night. STRAIGHT. NO JOKE. SHE'S AN ANGEL.
*Her eyes are turning BROWN. I have mixed feelings about this. But they are BEAUTIFUL!
*She's weighing in at 17lbs!
*She has the chunkiest thighs. I can't help but squeeze them.
*She starting to sit on her own. (Still needs help there though)
*She's already starting to crawl. So far only backwards though.
*She loves food. Obviously!
*
She likes to talk. ALOT. We're probably really going to hate this in a few years:(
*She loves to smile, and crinkles her nose now when she's really happy.
*She's starting to reach for things, and can put her binky back in her mouth now.
*She's starting to hold her bottle on her own. I can't go far though. When she drops it, she gets MAD.
*She loves her brothers and her Daddy, and she's starting to cry when I leave the room. I have mixed feelings about this too. It's good to know I'm loved but really I like to do things like use the bathroom BY MYSELF. Ya know?!



4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh, she's a cutie!!

Stephanie Ewell said...

ahhh!!!! what a cute little pudgy lady bug!!! She has the cutest smile:)

Nancy said...

She is sooooo cute! I don't have the words to express how proud we are of our kids and grandkids.
Just wish we could see you all more.

charm said...

Awwwww... she's so cute! I just love her!