Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1 month!


Ladybug is already one month old! (Well last week actually, I'm just really behind on things these days!)

She has grown so much. We weighed her on the Wii (we even made her her own little Mii, it's too cute) and she weighed in at exactly 10lbs. (gained 1 1/2 lbs) and she measured 21 1/2 inches long (grew 2 1/2 inches!)


Of course Squirt had to be a part of the photo shoot!

Here she is all dressed up for church (and not real happy about it). People are always making wierd comments about the flowers. Like they are trying to be nice, and they think they are "so cute" but in a really condescending voice. Oh well, I love them and she's mine and I will do what I want with her:)

Unfortunately, that's the only photo's I have of her. I find myself suffering from 3rd child syndrome, as in could care less about the camera. I'll try and do better!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

She is so cute! Babies just change so much. I think she really looks like her brother that is in the pictures with her.

{krista} said...

She is getting so big!

S and RA Beazer said...

What a doll, and I love the flowers.

Robyn said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS!! Sienna is beautiful!! This is what happens during tax season...no blogging and my "social life" falls apart. I didn't even realize she had been born! She's just gorgeous! Congratulations!!