Saturday, June 6, 2009

Move over Martha...

A few weeks ago (okay really maybe months) my mother-in-law brought me the stuff to make whole wheat bread. Like, totally whole wheat bread. Hers is decisious! (She does also have a Bosch) So we finally got around to doing it.

First we had to grind the wheat. It was very loud!


And we made a SERIOUS mess, all part of the experience!


Then we mixed it. And mixed it. Forever. Hopefully my KitchenAid recovers!


Then we let it rise. Boring.

Then it was done, and beautiful!


They gave it a thumbs UP! (can't you tell, they are really saying: Stop taking my picture you crazy lady and let me eat the bread already!)



And I bet next time, if I follow the directions (oops! i'm not very good at that part) it'll be even better!

3 comments:

Robins Fam said...

How fun! Can you send me the recipe? I can't find a good wheat bread recipe.

{krista} said...

Yum, now I'm craving homemade bread.

Nancy said...

That looks really good and it looks like the boys loved it.