Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A few things I learned...

... while having a slumber party with a 4 yr-old, 6 yr-old (my nephews) and my 5 yr-old and 2 yr-old...


... did you know that putting an oreo in your fish tank WILL kill your fish?

... other people's kids booger's are so gross.

... having a 4, 5, and 6 year old sleep in a bed together is a BAD idea!

... double the kids = triple the noise.

... aparently my nephews don't understand english, because any time I asked them to do something they looked at me like I was speaking another language

... the 2 year old will be at the bottom of the pecking order and will end up with welts covering his body from being pelted with a plastic ball by the older boys.

... it's a bad idea, but my kids love it!

5 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

HA! Sounds like fun though. Cousins always have so much fun together. I know I did with mine, and my kids just LOVE theirs. ...hope you're recovering well from the experience.

{krista} said...

You are just a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

Good to know about the fish... I will remember that one!

The Prices said...

I can hardly contain my laughter right now! Good memories.

Robyn said...

Boy, you are brave!

Genny said...

Hilarious!!! And no, I didn't know that Oreos were lethal to fish. I knew chlorine was, however.