Thursday, October 2, 2008

Boys are so fun

I've always wanted a girl but I tell you what, boys are so fun... most of the time. Today we were playing pirates and we all had a sword (mine was actually a plastic knife?!) and we're sword fighting in the kitchen, each taking turns dying. Tonight Squirt comes up to me, handing me my "sword" and says - and I quote "Mommy, want to kill me?" It was too funny to not play with him. Can you imagine the explaining I'd have to do if he'd said that out in public??!


Oh... and my favorite "Why" of the day:

(we were at Walmart, just walking out the door)
Squirt hold my hand. -- WHY?
I don't want you to get hit by a car. --WHY?

seriously, I'm done rationalizing with this kid!

1 comment:

The Prices said...

ahh, the "why" phase...it really does get frustrating! Sounds like you do have fun boys.