Saturday, November 24, 2007

Give her back!

So as many of you may or may not know, about 3 months ago I found out I was pregnant and then ended up having an eptopic pregnancy. Any ways long story short... I'm not pregnant anymore. My 4 year old is having a hard time accepting this, he was convinced it was a girl and even said (when I told him I was pregnant) that the "people" (who ever they may be) could have Squirt back. A few weeks ago at church I was holding a baby, he asked who's baby it was so I told him and he said "Oh, I thought it was my baby sister" Wouldn't it be nice if life we're that easy?? Just a few days ago he was watching TV and saw a commercial for a princess doll house type castle. He informed me he needed that, when asked why he said "For my baby sister" I said " Who has your baby sister" to which he replied, with a little hostility in his voice, "Jesus, and he needs to give her back!" Ahhh, the drama of a 4 year old!

1 comment:

Train Gang said...

your boys are so cute. I love the family photos! glad you found my blog and I found yours. I'm still aching from the "oh I thought she was my baby sister." comments :( ....also about the fairy princess toys: I have another friend that has two boys and then had a little girl a few years later. she said that every boy needs a little sister just to play with her toys! she said the boys like playing with her "lil'est pet shop WAY more than her daughter does. so funny. I guess her sons say they are "helpig her set it up."