Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gilbert Temple

I think the Gilbert Temple might be the most beautiful building I've ever been in. It is absolutely amazing. Of course, we couldn't take pictures inside, but we took some out. It was a fun day!
 This picture is the complete definition of my children. Sienna is giving the stink eye, Tanner is all GQ, and Chase is in LaLa Land somewhere!

The most impressive thing inside for me was the giant slabs of marble everywhere. I can't even imagine how they got them in, they were incredible. The kids favorite part was the Celestial Room, with the most amazing Chandelier I've ever seen!

This link includes a video that the local news station did, it was very well done and shows some pics of what it looks like inside! Check it out.
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/region_southeast_valley/gilbert/gilbert-mormon-temple-what-happens-inside-lds-temple

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That temple looks beautiful. Hopefully we will be able to go to it sometime.
Your family looks great as usual.