Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Oh Ladybug, how we love you...

This girl... what do I say? She's like no child I've ever had to deal with before.

She is constantly on top of something... The desk, the counter, the stove. I even found her on her way to the top of the fridge (where the halloween candy was). She also loves the top bunk of the bunk beds (scares me to death) and if I remove the ladder, she makes one out of the dresser drawers. I'm confident that she will probably kill herself sometime soon.

She really loves to color. Her palette of choice is always her body.

She loves SHOES! She'll wear anyone's. She didn't have much luck walking in these though!

She loves to read and just in the last 2 weeks, she's actually watching TV!! For the first time ever, I had a full 20 minutes of UN-interrupted cleaning/ work time!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That is so cute, her trying to put your shoes on. I wouldn't be able to walk in those shoes either.
What a wonderful thing to love to do, read books!
I want to give all of your kids a big hug. Will you give them one for grandma?